We are ready to provide 10 scholarships for studying the one-year MA program in Museum Studies at the Silk Road International University in Samarkand!
The country's first Master's program in museum business is designed for serious training in the field of museum culture, exhibitions and trade. The training program is headed by expert consultant Sara Reza, a curator, teacher and writer. Together with Jeffrey Boloten, a well-known specialist in the field of art, trade and law, they have created a flexible format that will provide an opportunity for students from different regions and countries to take a course and receive an international diploma.
1. You can apply for participation in the grant program on the Foundation's website: acdf.uz
* Copies of Bachelor's degree transcripts (certified translation into English)
• One letter of recommendation (previous teacher, mentor, research supervisor or professional supervisor, letters from relatives are not accepted)
• A 500-word motivation letter (reasons for applying for this course and future goals)
2. Interview of the commission with the participants who passed the second stage
Criteria for the selection of candidates:
* the presence of a diploma of obtaining the first higher education;
* knowledge of English (proficiency level B2-C2);
* academic performance;
• scientific and research works;
* general erudition;
* analytical skills;
* organizational skills;
* motivation for development;
• social activity;
* awareness of the importance and benefits of the chosen specialty and its role in the development of the sphere of culture and art in the country.
General conditions for candidates:
* Participants cannot become winners of several grant programs at the same time;
* The Foundation reserves the right to cancel the results of the competition at any stage, if false information is found in the documents provided by the candidate;
• After receiving an educational degree (master's degree), within three months, the winner of the grant program is employed in institutions of the sphere of culture and art by the decision of the scholarship commission of the Foundation. Employment period: at least one year.
General schedule of the competition:
• until 5.09.2021-acceptance of applications for the grant program;
• until 07.09.2021 — examination of applications of the first stage •
* 07.09.2021-announcement of the results of the first stage;
* 08.09.2021-interview of the commission with the participants who passed the second stage;
• 09.09.2021-summing up the results of the competition;
• 10.09.2021 - announcement of the winners
Prospective students must have a bachelor's degree and have a notification of admission to the MA Museum Studies program at the Silk Road University in Samarkand. Accepting applications: http://admissions.univ-silkroad.uz/
Despite the fact that the course is intended for students with knowledge in the field of art, the Foundation is open to considering candidates with different experience.
Link to download documents:
We appreciate your interest and motivation!