The program to renovate cultural institutions in Uzbekistan is one of the key activities of the Foundation. Within the framework of the program, the Foundation will hold a series of events aimed at improving working practices and creating modern infrastructure in four cultural institutions of the country: the State Museum of Arts of Uzbekistan, the State Museum of Applied Arts of Uzbekistan, Aybek House Museum, and the State Museum of Art named after I. V. Savitsky.
The museum renovation program includes the following steps:
- The first international Open Call in the history of Uzbekistan for the position to be the head of the State Museum of Art named after I. V. Savitsky.
- The creation of internal cataloguing in four museums of the country, which will optimize the internal document flow in these institutions, as well as allow them to put in order the archives of museums. The project partner is the Swiss company ZetCom.
- The creation of an online gallery which will be a single site with museum exhibits of four cultural institutions. Information about each exhibit will be available to everyone.
- The implementation of audio guides and augmented reality technology in four museums participating in the renovation program.
- The installation of navigation and identification signs around cultural institutions.